Wednesday 4 May 2011

WEEK 8 IN PHOTOS

Daniel Mayes
Daniel Mayes securing his first BSTC title
"I'm ecstatic, I'm just so happy, I wasn't so sure about playing the play off game against Simon as my shoulder was hurting alot, but can you believe how good i played! i am so happy my game is finally back" smiled Daniel

Simon Hardie
Simon Hardie sent packing, a happy but disappointed world number one.
"It hurt me losing to Daniel but i won all 15 points and I'm just relieved i have extended me lead at the top of the championships" gloated Simon

Ian Raftery
Ian Raftery blaming Ahmed Ibrahim for spoiling his big day
"I cant believe him! I'm so disappointed by his behavior, it grieves me!" Weeped Ian.

Ahmed Ibrahim
Ahmed delighted with his performance against Ian Raftery
"he can say what he wants, i know he is spreading rumours around about my behaviour but he is no one and has no right to do that about me! i think he knows I'm improving and doesn't like it, and in all fairness i was cheated out of that match! i didn't say anything at the time but some of the calls he gave me were atrocious!" shrugged Ahmed.

Simon Mayes
Simon Mayes after another week of points
"I'll take anything and by taking 5 points each week I'm silently moving up the table without anyone really realising" a very sweaty Simon Mayes told us.

Jenny Gray
Jenny Gray modelling the new range of Nike dresses for Victoria Azarenka.
"I'm extremely happy with my week, i might have not taken any points but believe me for a second i could have easily taken all 15 the difference between the other players and me is not that great and its closing every week, i really feel i had Simon Hardie worried today!" Shrieked a happy Jenny Gray

Eamonn Martin Jnr
No comment! Eamonn Martin
Another real bad week for Eamonn Martin Jnr take zero points and his attitude towards his game is really starting to affect his play
"Tennis is never gonna get me a beach perfect body like the gym would!" Screamed Eamonn Martin Jnr

No comments:

Post a Comment