Friday 18 March 2011

D MAYES VICTORIOUS





In an exhibition match played today in Dubai tennis comeback kid Daniel Mayes stepped up his pre season warm up with an emphatic destruction of supposed world number 1 Luke Mayes.

"I felt great out there" beamed Mayes

"I could tell straight from the warm up I was hitting the ball clean and knew I was going to come out victorious but was just suprised by how easy it really was" he added

Dan crushed his, what some call arrogant brother 6-3 6-1 in just over am hour hitting four aces along the way

"I now head into the season full of confidence in my ability and will continue to step up my fitness campaign"

Meanwhile rumours on the circuit are that older brother Luke is currently not focused fully on the sport amid reports he last night attended a westlife concert at the O2 arena London and was seen partying after.

Also it appears his fitness is seriously lacking and ex pros are stating if heritage work on this and his mind set he will soon see himself sliding rapidly down the rankings.

Stay tuned for more updates from TBSTC.....

No comments:

Post a Comment