Friday 18 March 2011

JENNY GRAY FIRES COACH AND HIRES NEW HITTING PARTNER


Following yesterday’s disappointment Jenny Gray parted ways with her long term coach and friend Martina Navratilova.
Jenny commented on the situation "it was the hardest thing i have ever done in my career, its something i have thought long and hard about, but after my streak of losses on sunday i have had enough its NOT good enough" she bereted
"I'm on the lookout for a new full time coach as i need to get to the next level of my tennis as soon as possible but in the meantime i have hired a high profile name that alot of people have heard about, Kim Clijsters!" she screeched
"Kim is an inspiration to me, she is the best in the business and believe me your going to see a much more positive and stronger Jenny Gray, I can’t wait to play again" she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment