Wednesday 27 April 2011

AHMED IBRAHIM TO LAUNCH MUSIC CAREER?

Ahmed Ibrahim's self titled album "AHMED"

Rumours are rife that the BSTC star Ahmed Ibrahim is on the verge of becoming Bruno Mars's body double sound a like and look a like.

It was reported yesterday in the times paper that Bruno Mars was seeking a partner for his new album and after seeing his idol Ahmed Ibrahim late last night a deal has apparently been struck, when or how this will happen we don't know but we are very excited about this development.

We contacted Ahmed Ibrahim this morning for any information and he said "Bruno and me are very close and i know he wants me to be apart of his next project EARTH TO MARS i just don't know how i can fit this in, it would be good but I'm not sure if i want a partner, i have produced my own album and have a dozen songs left over so i have to think about myself first and my main priority my tennis" smirked Ahmed

Stay tuned for more on this story as it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment