Friday 1 April 2011

EAMONN MARTIN SNR EYES ALL 15 POINTS



Eamonn Martin Snr revealed during a lengthy interview this week how his new preperation for this weeks championship will lead to great things.
He met with his new coach Henry Newball and Eamonn Martin Snr commented "we have a great understanding, things were not going so great for me recently i was getting close but i needed more! i felt i needed a change and with Henry i think i can now relieve my glory days, something feels good about this week i feel i have learnt a lot, i feel tactically things are going in the right direction"
"i played alot of singles matches this week at my training camp in david lloyd Leicester and i was playing brilliant, i won all my matches and really felt pleased with what i have achieved" gloated Martin Snr
"I honestly believe this weekend the rest of the BSTC will see the old Eamonn Martin Snr that won bucketfull of championships and that everyone feared playing! I'm really looking forward to sunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment