Thursday 14 April 2011

SIMON HARDIE REALLY WINDS IAN RAFTERY UP

Simon Hardie really winds Ian Raftery up

In an emotional interview last night Ian Raftery exclusively poured out his heart to TBSTC.

"I'll admit it, i have not been no where near my best recently, i have had so much going on in my head, I'm just not that happy in myself, I'm down, I'm depressed, I feel bullied by the other players, yesterday i admitted myself into the priory clinic, and even though its only been a day i feel a better person" Teary eyed Ian Raftery said.

"My Doctor asked whats been the highlight of my career and i told him, the first two weeks of this years championship, it was perfect i made the best start possible, but then Simon Hardie joined and from then on it all went wrong, i cant play him, he seems to just be there everywhere, i can not put a point away, HE REALLY WINDS ME UP!" Screamed an emotional Ian Raftery

He later on declared this week it will be different his doctor has helped alot, put his demons to bed and now he feels he can now move on, this weeks championships in Monte Carlo will be the most interesting yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment